Friday, September 26, 2008

Uh oh.

Oh well, I think I better get back on track as ChinJou asked me to keep my blog ALIVE once AGAIN!
Here's a few things that I am going to update all of you:
1) I'm currently doing my internship in Glenmarie Holiday Inn Kuala Lumpur. So, I'm gonna be a little busy until December.
2) Unfortunately, I am allergic to the chemical that used in the housekeeping department of the hotel and I am on 2 weeks MC. Hoping to get well. My face swollen badly =.='' !
3) The skin of my hands and both legs are cracking. Thanks to the chemical and spent some amount on lotions, lip balms and medicine to get what suppose to be smooth, to be smooth again, what suppose to be recover and heal, to be recover and heal!
4) Good news. I got my facial wash that I wanted to use so eagerly back again and I've get rid of the cosmetics like foundation, bla bla EXCEPT my eye lashes mascara!
5) I am dying to collect more Belly Dancing Hip Scarves or costumes. So, please do tell me if you know any places are selling them!
6) I am so looking forward for a holiday right after my internship. I need to relax! The job is killing me!
(*-*) Signing off for bed time!

No comments: