Friday, November 7, 2008

Neglect

I'm busy as usual. Went to the airport to pick up an important guest from the airport for the sake of picking up and get a better comment for my internship which caused me have not enough rest! Due to the busy days, I've realise that I've been neglecting a lot of stuff around me. Well, is actually I've get disappointed and bored over something. There's changes need to be make, I'm afraid and feelings are fading away. More and more questions are popping out in my mind. Why this and why that.. Bla bla bla.. No answer still! Lately is like I do everything for the sake of doing. I got everything for the sake of having it. One word can be described all, Meaningless! And why should I pretend that I know nothing when I actually know what is going on?

No comments: